Candlestick thanx and Cost issues

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Candlestick thanx and Cost issues
From: Tyrrell <turbo@groupten.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 23:00:59 -0700
Im glad you all like the track and Charlie and I learned something too
We both though it was too rough and bumpy.
thanx to all who helped with the timing problem in the morning Bryan and Jim
thanx to my co chair Charlie and all who worked
and i dont think ive seen anyone that pumped about a run since i set TTOD
in Art's car
NICE RUN ROB !!!!!!

As a cost statement my P car will cost me about 10K in the end and the
Street Driven P car only cost me about 3 K and I believe that.
The new car should be nationally completive (I gonna work for it)

See every one at marina