Re: Candlestick Thanx...

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Candlestick Thanx...
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 08:16:07 -0700
it was really great to have a bigger, faster course, with a mix of fast and
slow corners.

there have got to be two or three strips on that place that are flat enough
to put some big straights.  actually now with real shocks on the car there
was only one bump that was a real problem. i rode on the course in a stock
camaro and there basically arent any bumps in that kind of car, so i think
the course worked very well actually.

james
OSP - On Some Pace