tech help

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: tech help
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:25:40 -0700 (PDT)
We need at least 2 people to work the 1st, on grid, run group and the 2nd.
PLEASE, no tech means no run!!! Also, for th rest of the year, Annual Tech will
be available by request only. We should have the capability to do annuals at
every event. If you need an annual, just see me, Herman Ip or Charles Cox, or
e-mail me and we'll take care of you. THANKS!!
p.s., still looking to run SM, anybody need a tire warmer, let me know!