Re: Possible new SFR Regional class

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Possible new SFR Regional class
From: "Sean Bradshaw" <sean@spintec.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:16:57 -0700
Actually I'd be running the '85 Mr2 in the class, where tires would be dirt
cheap and a fair number of allowed supension mods would make it competitive.
And as Peter said, I hope it doesn't allow the Corvettes, S2000, or 3rd gen
RX7's, but if it does then count out my vote for the class. I'd stay ES or
CSP with the '85.
-Sean