Offered a 90 Miata...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Offered a 90 Miata...
From: "Andrew Clark" <scapamouche@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:23:59 -0700
A friend offered me his old 90 Miata today, essentially free.  Both my wife
and I were interested in the car a couple months ago, but it didn't work
out, but now he wants to get rid of the car...

My problem is that it's not a runner right now, and I'm already transporting
two vehicles back east when I move in 2 weeks...

Can anyone suggest a decent, but inexpensive place to store the car for a
few months, until I know where I'll be moving for the long term?  I'm
looking at up to a year of storage, maybe less, depending on where I end up
and when I can take leave to fetch the car...

Thanks in advance,

Andy Clark
#17 STX/DS