Wanted: Auto x or track tires, used, cheep

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted: Auto x or track tires, used, cheep
From: "DanD" <dan10101@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:09:05 -0700
I am going to be racing my 914 project soon, and I need to get some tires to
use! I have both 15 and 16 in wheels and I could use from 205 50 15's to 225
55 15's, any combo's in between, Or whatever you have! My dad could use up
to 275 50 16's, so anything goes. The cheaper the better!! (free is good!) I
know some of you guys are getting new tires for the new racing season, so
get rid of your old one's without having the 'boss' nag! Let ours nag!!
(lol) I appreciate it!

Andrew

73 914 2.0