Bryan's song

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bryan's song
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:55:22 -0700
Yea, I know its going to seem real early on Saturday morning after a typical
autocrosser's Friday night. But before you roll over to get in another hour
of sleep, consider that there are a few, and in this case, so few, that
volunteered to be working that early just so you can have a convenient day
of fun.

Ed Rito, Barry Chafin, Matthew Rehrer, and Greg Retkoski constitute the only
committed set up crew we have as of this morning. Greg is a first timer who
really should be focusing on other things.

Durk offered to do setup in addition to his regular Tech duties. Jeremy will
be there to help you register when you finally roll in. Jake will be there
all day to design and direct curse setup as co-chair. And then there is
Bryan. He will pick up the motorhome at 0-dark-thirty, drive it down, do
setup, do takedown, and then return it to its home up in the bay area.

Here is the deal: I'm heading off to do my Friday project visits now. When I
get back I want to see a lot more names on the list. Being Chair Chief has
given me a really good insight into who among us actually does the work, and
who bitches the most but is never there when you need them. We have a core
who don't even need to reply because they can be counted on to just show,
and I can cut the rookies a little slack. That leaves.....you.

Yea, you.

Tony