Re:Bryan's song

To: tony@atarchitects.com
Subject: Re:Bryan's song
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 18 Jul 2003 16:24:33 -0000
If I get up at 2am to be able to leave by 3 and get there by 7, help with
setup, leave at 9 or so I can maybe get home by 1pm without falling asleep and
killing myself and/or others, would you then stop bitching at me?

Oh, you didn't mean me? Nevermind. I miss you all. Really I do. Ok, some of you.
Rich (in too far to tow to Marina land)

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:55:22 -0700 Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>
wrote:
> Yea, I know its going to seem real early on Saturday morning after a typical
> autocrosser's Friday night. But before you roll over to get in another hour
> of sleep, consider that there are a few, and in this case, so few, that
> volunteered to be working that early just so you can have a convenient day
> of fun.
>
> Ed Rito, Barry Chafin, Matthew Rehrer, and Greg Retkoski constitute the only
> committed set up crew we have as of this morning. Greg is a first timer who
> really should be focusing on other things.
>
> Durk offered to do setup in addition to his regular Tech duties. Jeremy will
> be there to help you register when you finally roll in. Jake will be there
> all day to design and direct curse setup as co-chair. And then there is
> Bryan. He will pick up the motorhome at 0-dark-thirty, drive it down, do
> setup, do takedown, and then return it to its home up in the bay area.
>
> Here is the deal: I'm heading off to do my Friday project visits now. When I
> get back I want to see a lot more names on the list. Being Chair Chief has
> given me a really good insight into who among us actually does the work, and
> who bitches the most but is never there when you need them. We have a core
> who don't even need to reply because they can be counted on to just show,
> and I can cut the rookies a little slack. That leaves.....you.
>
> Yea, you.
>
> Tony

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com