He's baaaak!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: He's baaaak!
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:12:22 -0700
Thank you Alan Gruner, Charles Cox, Arnold Escano, and Andy Clark. Along
with Ed Rito, Barry Chafin, Matthew Rehrer, Greg Retkoski, Donna and Paul
Barham, that ought to get the show rolling on schedule. So maybe we can do 4
runs. Or maybe not.

As a point of information, everyone on the above list has already chaired an
event, or done more than their fair share in other specialties over many
many years. Durk has a call out for Tech help, and we still need grunt chalk
and box help, and..., and.., oh never mind.

Tony

(Rich, Lotus owners are excused on account of abusive treatment by the SEB,
even if they don't live hours away in another time zone)