Re:He's baaaak!

To: tony@atarchitects.com
Subject: Re:He's baaaak!
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 19 Jul 2003 04:54:25 -0000
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:12:22 -0700 Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>
wrote:
> (Rich, Lotus owners are excused on account of abusive treatment by the SEB,
> even if they don't live hours away in another time zone)

Tony was kidding. The 90+% of you driving poorly classed cars aren't excused
either. Nor is the SEB abusing you. It's an impossible task.

Some people pay to be abused. Some people allow it. The SEB did give me a
response to my safety related question.
I did not take it personally that I had to appeal to two members of the SEB and
directly to the CEO over twelve months to get it.

I am terribly relieved to hear that I don't have to get up at 2am though as it
is 82 downstairs, 87 upstairs, and 84 outside. I think it's going to be some
time before we can cool off the upstairs with the whole house fan.

Terminator3 drinks through a straw. Suspending disbelief is insufficient.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com