Re: marina course, jake's first?

To: James Creasy <james@thevenom.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: marina course, jake's first?
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:26:14 -0700
Thanks for the kind words, James.

John Stimpson was a huge help in piecing it all together..  It's as much
his as mine, and I belive it was his first effort too.

Tony's earlier courses were the inspiration.. His crossovers allow us a
long straight run from one corner to it's opposite so we can get some speed
up on that tiny patch of concrete.  He also reviewed it for safety and sanity.

I had a blast.. Tony:  Sign me up for another marina event next year!  I've
got a few new ideas I want to try.

Jake