TECH HELP

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: TECH HELP
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:22:26 -0700 (PDT)
First of all, Marina was fun! A special thanks to the "TECH CREW", Herman,
Charles, Georgia, Mark Smith and a special thanks to John Lawrence who actually
volunteered to work most of the morning!!!!!! It's people like these that keep
the events GOING!!! Hello!!!! So, after all that, we need people to work the
first, ON GRID and morning groups.  This is a FUN assignment and it counts as
your work assignment for the day. Let me know. AND, remember, NUMBERS. They
must be 9 inches long, 1 1/2 wide and your class designation size must be 25%
of your numbers. They must be ON THE SIDES of the vehicle, NOT THE WINDOWS and
must be a CONTRAST to the color. Please refer to this month's issue of SPORTS
CAR, in the Solo 2 section for examples. If you know people who don't get this
e-mail, please pass the info on to them, THANKS!!!