Re: VOTE FOR KATIE

To: katiekelly@sbcglobal.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VOTE FOR KATIE
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:12:05 +0000
Katie,

Ellen wants me to inform you of several things...

1. If you are currently registered as a Dem or Rep...it'll cost you $3500
and 50 signatures to run.
2. If you are not currently registered as a Dem or Rep...it'll cost you zero
dollars and 65 signatures (she thinks).
3. She has been contacted by all the Old Fartz who want to sue you for age
descrimination. So you may want to rethink your Kiss my asphalt campaign
strategy.

Pete