Re: Crazy Question

To: "Ms Katie Kelly" <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crazy Question
From: "Mike Allendorfer" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:04:56 -0700
pony up $3500 and 65 signatures of registered voters and you're in.
I think that it's something like 1200 voter's signatures if you are not
wealthy enough to throw down $3500, but then again, if you can't do that,
you sure couldn't campaign well enough to get the votes come October...

Mike Allendorfer
political semi-junkie