Re: Crazy Question

To: Mike Allendorfer <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>,
Subject: Re: Crazy Question
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:34:47 -0700
Unlicensed drivers on the road? Isn't that already a problem? How about
uninsured drivers? Just facing our annual car insurance premium for 3
vehicles and 2 drivers, a hefty hit. I suspect we're all still paying for
the insurance losses of 9/11. :(
--Pat K

<CMerritt@luminous.com>, "Ms Katie Kelly" <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>,
<ba-autox@autox.team.net>