Beautiful people

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Beautiful people
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2003 05:44:49 -0000
We have seen at least four instances of false emails on this list. It may be a
problem with the list software, or problems arising from Windows having
security holes allowing other people to set up code to run on your computer via
the internet without your knowledge. Free updates are available from Microsoft
here:

http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp

I spent several hours downloading just the patches marked critical the other
night.

If you receive an email with a supposed Microsoft patch in an attachment do not
open it. It looks very official but contains the Swen worm. I am getting zero
spam on this ISP but got this one which motivated me to search the MS site.

Here's a link to a security bulletin on the MS site:
http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com