Recovered Civic SI...Crime Doesn't Pay!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Recovered Civic SI...Crime Doesn't Pay!!
From: "Paul S \(#51 STS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:20:31 -0700 (PDT)
OK folks I have an update to my stolen Civic Si.

The vehicle was recovered and two people taken into
custody.

For the full story go here

http://www.sanmateocountytimes.com/Stories/0,1413,87~2425~1668397,00.html

The bad news is that it seems they were living the car
for at least part of the time they had it.  I havent
gotten to see it yet.

None of this wouldnt have happened without the
Internet and the Bay Area Car Community.  Several
people spotted the car while it was missing, and a
fellow SCCA member actually made the call to the cops
on Tuesday that led to the stakeout, arrests and the
recovery of my car.

Thanks again to everyone for their support and
friendship during this ugly event.

Paul

=====
2000 Civic Si (stolen by some low life bastards)
#51 STS