Saturday Event thanks!!

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Saturday Event thanks!!
From: james creasy <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 10:52:06 -0700
special thanks to ruben padron for being the best first time co-chair
you could ever hope for!  if you werent there we had 4 timed runs plus 3
fun runs at the end of the day.

thanks also to ruben for letting me drive his very fun car and also
putting some fear into CS with some absolutely blistering runs!

thanks to the sea of people that make these events possible: durk
edwards who was around all day to help out AND do tech, bryan nemy for
driving the motorhome, natalie tabacco for really getting the first
groups running smoothly, sherry grantz for taking care of business while
looking stylish at the same time, MJ for being a human loudspeaker and
excellent safety dude.  sorry to the people i have surely missed by
name, but every time i chair an event i am reminded of how many generous
people work behind the scenes to make these events run so smoothly.

thanks to mazda for building the rx8, which turned out to be one
kick-ass race car for a 1.3 liter 4 door sedan.   if anyone missed the
course map, the crossover was designed in the shape of a wankel rotor. =)

james