Question on run groups

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Question on run groups
From: "Ray Louie" <ray_louie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:31:44 +0000
Hi all,

Two newbie questions about run groups.

I read on the SFR Solo II website that we may run in another run group other
than our class.  We only need to mark down "WRG" on our time sheet.  Running
the wrong run group will make our times ineligible for points for that day.

1.  Is there anything else one would need to do to run in a different run
group?  I have been running in CS, but would like to run Sunday morning
because I have some errands to run in the afternoon.

2.  Which run group should I run in if I choose to run in a different group?
  I have a stock 99 Miata.

Thanks,
Ray

PS Thanks to everyone for their motorcycle helmet advice.  Lazy me, I
haven't bought one yet and have been using the loaners.  At least, I've
found that I can wear a small Shoei fine...

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage