Re: Question on run groups

To: ray_louie@hotmail.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question on run groups
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:02:12 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/2003 9:42:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ray_louie@hotmail.com writes:
Hi all,

Two newbie questions about run groups.

I read on the SFR Solo II website that we may run in another run group other
than our class.  We only need to mark down "WRG" on our time sheet.  Running
the wrong run group will make our times ineligible for points for that day.

1.  Is there anything else one would need to do to run in a different run
group?  I have been running in CS, but would like to run Sunday morning
because I have some errands to run in the afternoon.

2.  Which run group should I run in if I choose to run in a different group?
  I have a stock 99 Miata.

Thanks,
Ray
Ray:

Generally no sweat. If you want to run WRG, just make sure you do the
corresponding work group. You can run in any run group. The only concern would
be if
your original CS work group doesn't have enough workers to begin with........

Eric (WRG) Cheung