Looking for a deal on a race seat.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a deal on a race seat.
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:00:15 +0000
This winter I will be preparing a 87 CRX for some track time and I am in
need of a cheap race seat.

If you have a used/unwanted race seat (i.e. Kirkey, Corbeau, Sparco) please
contact me.  I recieved the CRX for free so that should give you an idea of
how little I'm planning on spending on this car;)

While I'm asking, if you also have an Autopower Roll bar/cage for a 87 CRX
sitting around I would be interested in that too.

-Jeremy

See when your friends are online with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now
FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com