WORKERS - Sunday calling!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: WORKERS - Sunday calling!
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:06:46 -0800
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of... me.  Come to
think of it, you don't even have to be good.  Or a man.

Rus and I need setup workers to be ready to work this sunday at Oakland at
7:00am ON THE NOSE.  As always it counts as your work assignment, so you
can get home early!

Please e-mail me and let me know you're coming.  Also, let me know if you
need directions, etc.

Never worked setup before?  NO PROBLEM!  Give it a try.  We'll be nice, and
I may even bring bagels again..

Remeber,  Standing in the lot at 7:00am SHARP!

CONES!!!!  CONES CONES CONES!

Jake