Re:messy ideas

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:messy ideas
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 3 Feb 2004 17:22:51 -0000
On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 23:15:48 -0800 PAUL TIBBALS <pault151@comcast.net> wrote:
> Other than taking over the Trophy job and getting them to make bigger
> trophies?
Prior to moving to Placerville I spent considerably more time sitting in
committee meetings and writing SFR Wheel reports than driving my car on course.

> Or do like I do.  Just don't earn any trophies from the regular season, only
> do it in Slush, then they're all the same size.
That is what I have done for the last three years. The 2001 trophy is 12x9, the
2002 trophy went walkabout before I could pick it up, and the 2003 trophy is
7x9.

My buddy Arnold already stimulated my brain to find a 17" strip on an alternate
wall where it fits nicely.

Tongue in cheek expressions of disappointment don't always require jail time.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com