messy wall

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: messy wall
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 23:15:48 -0800
Richard U said:

  Subject: My wall is a mess

  Upper row (Sacramento):
  11x13 10x14 9x12 9x12 9x12 9x12 8x10 12x9 12x9
  Lower row (SFR):
  14x10 14x12 15x12 15x12 12x9

  Where I can possibly put a 2003 7x9 SFR Slush Championship Trophy where it
won't look like a collosal (sic) underachievement?

Other than taking over the Trophy job and getting them to make bigger
trophies?  I guess just put a nice bright border behind it, say light colored
matte board.  Spotlight that one tastefully.  Or one'a'them screens with the
circular (Fresnel) lenses that folks could use to make their 17" TVs look like
21 inchers.   :-)  "as seen on TV"

Or do like I do.  Just don't earn any trophies from the regular season, only
do it in Slush, then they're all the same size.   Ooops, too late for you....
Final suggestion - repeat, "size doesn't matter"!   Or ask on some list where
it won't look like you're bragging about your old ones.  :-))

    PaulT   waiting for the day when unlike Rich (and Charlie) he won't have
enough wall space left....