looking for a trailer

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for a trailer
From: "Steve Kupper" <steve@kgb-racing.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 22:01:50 -0500 (EST)
I think the time has come for me to buy a truck and a trailer to tow my
garage queen to the events. (San Diego is so close).  I think I already
have a truck lined up, but I am now looking for a trailer.  Nothing fancy.
 Open, tandem axels, and electric brakes is all that I am seeking.  Needs
to be large enough for a 1970 BMW 2002 :)

So if you have one for sale, please, let me know.  If you can land me
yours for a few days in March for a small fee, I would be happy to hear
from you about that too.

Thanks,
Steve
#26 FSP