Re: Round 1 results, and defending against cone calls

To: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Round 1 results, and defending against cone calls
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 17:42:22 -0800
Paul,

If there is time posting at the event, you can run up and
check what was posted for your run -- it comes straight
from the card,after all the cone calls have been fielded
and straightened out.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
      Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
      April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004