Solo II calendar

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Solo II calendar
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@ivanhoe.pcraft.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:38:47 -0700
All-

While I was updating the calendar on the Solo II
web site with the final dates from the steering
commitee I also generated the following:

http://www.icalshare.com/article.php?story=20040205222024913

This is a calendar in the .ics format.  These
work particularly well with Apple's iCal and
can be used in a subcription format with automatic
periodic updates.  This .ics format can also be
used with other calendar software.

Please see the following FAQ for more help using
this calendar.

http://icalshare.com/faq.php#e1

NOTE: This is not the official calendar.  I and
the rest of the web team will always give priority
to the calendar on www.sfrscca.org/solo2.  However
I will do my best to keep this one up to date as
I will be using it personally.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Take care,

Matthew