Re: Solo II calendar

To: mrehrer@rehrer.com
Subject: Re: Solo II calendar
From: Ralph Elder <ralph@nars.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:29:24 -0800
At 09:38 AM 2/10/04, Matthew Rehrer wrote:
>All-
>
>While I was updating the calendar on the Solo II
>web site with the final dates from the steering
<snip>
First - Thanks for the all the effort!

Second, well, I hate sounding like a complainer... I just don't want
misinformation spread.

The San Bernadino ProSolo is in the 13th and 14th of March  - it moved on you..

And it would help some of us if some of the other Pros and tours were listed:

May 8 - 9  - Farmington, NM ProSolo ( yeah I know it's far away, but there
ARE people around that are planning to go.

July 24-25 Seattle National Tour

And the

July 31-August 1 -Wendover, UT ProSolo   ( Ahh, nothing like the Bonneville
salt flat in July!!!)

Hmmm.. I suppose no one from Sacramento has sent you a list of our events
to add in, huh?

Let me get those for ya.

Thnx again.

-RALPH-