FS: Large collection of Miata magazines

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: Large collection of Miata magazines
From: "Michael Butler" <michael_butler@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:44:47 -0800
Attention Miata enthusiasts:

I have a large collection of Miata magazines I'm willing to part with.
*Every* issue from the first one (Fall 1989) through June/July 2000 (volume
11, number 3) except for the first issue in 1997 (I'm sure it's someplace
but I can't find it).  I also have the May and July issues of 2001.  All in
excellent condition.

I also have most, but not all, of the early Miata club newsletters and sales
brochures.  $50 takes it all or make me an offer.

Feel free to re-post in Miata lists, but I want to sell to someone local (in
other words, I don't want to deal with shipping :-).

Michael