Round 2 workers

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 2 workers
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:01:34 -0800
Yes, it's that time again!  Our next event is this Sunday at Oakland.  The
extended forecast calls for cloudy skies, but no rain.  It should be a great
day for autocross!

The event will be chaired by my co-driver, Smokin' Joe Harrison, and yours
truly.  We need some volunteers to help with setup in the morning.  As
usual, if you help with setup, it counts for your work assignment.  If you
run in one of the early run groups, it's a great way to get your work
assignment out of the way and be able to leave after you run.  Who knows, if
you get done with your run group early enough, your spouse may not even
notice you were gone (sad but true)!

However, I can only take a limited number of volunteers from each work
group, so reply to this email as soon as you can and secure your spot!

--Navid