Co-driver Opportunity, Street Tire, Round 2, Run Group 3 -

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Co-driver Opportunity, Street Tire, Round 2, Run Group 3 -
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:14:42 -0800 (PST)
I've got a seat available in the lead Street Tire car if you're interested:

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758683/index.htm

It appears to be an easy car to learn to drive as I've been beat by co-drivers
first time out on more than one occasion...

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758670/index.htm

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758665/index.htm

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758662/index.htm

Give me a shout if you're interested in joining the team:

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758666/index.htm

I'll respond with the deal, provide the Ts and Cs, Qs and As PDQ.

Thanks,

Barry - 925-997-1745