Furrin' Moons, holy blocks, and Perceptual stuff

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Furrin' Moons, holy blocks, and Perceptual stuff
From: Joe Kruskamp <jbk0856@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:22:01 -0800 (PST)
This theme reminds me of a discussion I had with a close fellow Ford nut in
Napa in the late 1980's. His wife is from Taiwan ( came to U.S. in 70's) and
had never driven a car or even knew that any 4 cylinder Fords even existed.
Since she was only exposed to Sunbeam Tigers, Griffith 200's ,Ford Rancheros
and the like, it came as a complete surprise to see under the hood of my E/P
Pinto .As I was changing the front ball joints one afternoon , Sipping some
Taiwan Moonshine ( great stuff , excellent octane booster!) she utttered in a
completely hysterical laugh , "Where's the rest of your Engine,Joe?"
 The moment was so severe , that I lost my train of thought, and removed some
of my scalp on the edge of the inner fender, and fell flat on my back in a howl
of cardiac proportions.
 I shan't forget that day, Isn't perspective a wonderful thing?

Thanks for the bandwidth ,

Joe Kruskamp ,aka : the Pintosopher