FS - SSR Type C & Falken Azenis - Street Touring Neon that

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS - SSR Type C & Falken Azenis - Street Touring Neon that
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:02:39 -0800 (PST)
We've gone head first into ST2 / STS2 with parts for car # 2 on it's way (watch
link below for pics of car we're entering on Sunday, it's not the Montego Blue
one, it's one qualified for STS2 :^)):

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758668/index.htm

and to fund the effort, clear space in the garage, etc. we've got stuff from
Neon STS project never begun to sell beginning with a really nice wheel / tire
package:

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758664/index.htm

4 - 16 x 7 SSR Type C - 5-100 / 35mm ET w/ Neon Hub Centric Rings
4 - 215/45 x 16 Falken Azenis Sports w 1/2 tread

Asking $1250.00 and will sell wheels alone for $1075.00.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Barry