Mazda Rev It Up Workers needed

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mazda Rev It Up Workers needed
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:41:41 -0800
Hi Folks -

I just received a message from AMCI (the folks putting on the Mazda Rev It
Up events) - they're looking for 5-6 people to work at the Rev It Up event
in Alameda on March 6/7.  The jobs are doing things like helping with
registration, staging/starting cars, directing traffic in grid, helping
people get in and out of cars, greeting people, handing out helmets, crowd
control, course maintenance, etc.  These are paid positions, not volunteer.

Added benefit this year is that workers get to drive the cars in a free
Worker Challenge - I've heard that it's two timed runs (just like the
competitors...), but I don't have any more details about the Challenge.

Anyway, if you're interested, contact Mike Kraus (mkraus at amcimarketing.com).

Jim