SEB STU & STS2 Announcement

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SEB STU & STS2 Announcement
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:17:29 -0800 (PST)
I've updated the 4D Sport provided SFR ST2 resource Web page to include this
link to the SEB announcement:

If your interested in STU as well as all the other STs (STS, STX, STS2 and STU)
you may wish to join the Yahoo Group Street Touring Forum.  ST2 (SFR Class) or
STS2 interests are specifically discussed on the Yahoo / Group /ST2 forum.

If you need help finding these forums just drop me a note.  I'll try and keep
the 4D SFR ST2 resource page up to date:

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758668/index.htm

If we choose a '05 SRT-4 for the next project car we'll have to add an STU page
;^).

See you Sunday!

Barry - SFR SCCA Solo 2 Promotions Chief

PS. If you're interested in helping with the '04 SFO International Auto Show
please let me know and thanks to those who have already stepped up.

PPS. I was off the bay area autocross list for a while and wonder if everyone
got the link to the screen saver developed by Doug Richardson and hosted by
Matthew Reher (it's a 16.7 Mb Windows Executable File that automatically
installed on my XP desktop (hoping to convert for OS-9, perhaps mad hatter
;^)...)

http://www.rehrer.com/scca/sccaScreenSaver.exe