Re: Sorry for the spam

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Sorry for the spam
From: "Doug Hubbard" <phubbard@infostations.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:41:22 -0800
HI,

Pat,
That is a great idea he has except for one thing, where do you think all these
Mom and Pop gas stations buy their fuel. I work for a petroleum pipeline(no we
have nothing to do with price we are federally regulated on how much we can
charge to ship fuel), No matter where you buy fuel it all comes from the big
boys (Exxon,Mobil Phillips, etc.). the best thing to do is start voting out
all the worthless politician who get alot of backing from the fuel companies.
We need people in charge who actually have to pay for their gas, and see how
much it is.

The idea is great, just wish it would work

later, Doug