Tire sizes for 350z?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire sizes for 350z?
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 17:09:22 -0800
Hey, 350z people!

My friend is interested in replacing the tires on the stock wheels of his
350z with four of the same size.  He wants to put 255s on 8 1/2 inch rear
wheels ares and 8 inch fronts.  Any idea of 255s are too wide for these
wheels?  Anyone have any experience with tires in this size?  How do they
work with the same size front and back?

Thanks,

Jake