Atwater Tour/Pro volunteers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Atwater Tour/Pro volunteers
From: Teresa Neidel-McKee <teresaneidel@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:15:13 -0800 (PST)
We're now well on our way in planning for the Pro Solo
(Apr 24-25) and National Tour (May 1-2) in Atwater,
CA.  We've had a number of volunteers respond already
and have all the Chiefs positions filled.  We are
however still looking for a few good volunteers to
help out with the events.

For the Tour:
* Jim Ochi, Chief of Tech is looking for tech workers
that will be available to work Friday.
* Kirk Meline, Gate Manager is looking for staff to
cover gate/waiver shifts on Friday and early morning
Sat & Sun.
* Vic Sias, Practice Event Manager will be needing a
few volunteers to work the Friday practice event (set
up, safety, tear down).  You'll receive free runs on
the test & tune course for your help.

For the Pro we need:
* 2 registration workers for Fri late afternoon/eve &
Sat morning.
* 3 tech workers for Friday and early Sat.
* Gate/waiver volunteers for Friday shifts and early
Sat & Sun.
* Course workers for the challenge competitions.

If you're a regular Pro entrant we can really use your
help... please let me know if you're able to assist in
any of the above positions.  To encourage
non-participants to come out to Atwater and assist in
working the Pro we're offering a free lunch as well as
a free entry to an SFR event for your efforts.  It's a
great way to support SFR as well as see what a Pro
Solo is all about.  Please respond to
tneidelmckee@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Thank you!

-- Teresa