Re: don't send that gas-out message

To: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, autox
Subject: Re: don't send that gas-out message
From: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:05:38 -0800
John writes:

> I'm aware that Exxon began as a new name for Esso. And that it was produced
> by the Socony Vacuum Company. Socony is Standard Oil of New York, of
> course. My memory fades on the origins of Mobil.

I think Gilmore, remember the red Lion, became Mobile and, of course BP
bought the nor-Cal Mobile outlets.

Going back to the original post, the only three things that lower prices are
less consumption, more supply or a combination of both.

You know, that old economic rule of supply and demand :-)

Any of these other protest schemes are just a waste of time. Buy a hybrid,
spend less on gas. (this IS a weak joke!)

        Don