Re: Body Shop recommendations

To: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Body Shop recommendations
From: "Don L." <toy4speed@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:44:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello Alan:

First, I'm relieved to hear Mari is ok.  That accident is so frightening to
hear about because I know speeds can be pretty fast on that road.

If you might be willing to go a bit south for body work, I would highly
recommend German Auto Body in Santa Clara.  They are busy, they are expensive,
but quality is great and the people (espec. owner John Rost, sp?) are very
thorough.  They dealt with our rear end damage to our Jetta, worked with our
insurance company (CSAA), who preferred we go to a cheaper place, but couldn't
require it.

VWs may be the least expensive cars these guys work on, but maybe that's a good
thing.

My best to Mari and here is the info on the shop:

German Auto Body
418 Robert Ave.
San Clara, CA 95050
408-727-3429