Body Shop recommendations

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body Shop recommendations
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:42:24 -0800 (PST)
Unfortunately, I have to revisit this topic again.
This afternoon someone managed to wonder out of his
lane on Lawrence Expressway and rear-end my wife who
was sitting stationary in the left turn lane. The good
news is that no people seem to have been injured in
the collision. My wife's Gulf did not fair as well.

I need body shop recommendations, preferably in
Redwood City or the mid-peninsula. I know Cavilino
(sp?) in Palo Alto has good reputation. I am looking
for people who are skilled at dealing with insurance
companies and can get everything straight so the car
rolls down the road the VW intended.

Thanks in advance.

Alan