RE: Autocross Injuries (was: Re: Navid Sighting?)

To: "'Ms Katie Kelly'" <aceontour@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Autocross Injuries (was: Re: Navid Sighting?)
From: "Jesus Villarreal" <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:24:46 -0700
It's probably not all that prudent to go on an autox list and bestow the
virtues of bike on us. If you thought we were just going to accept defeat
without putting up some resistance, then you are very naove.

;>)) ;>)))   Whoever!!! Whatever!! However!!   ;>)))   ;>)))

Jesus
P.S. by the way, my pots are stainless steel!  :>)))