RE: Recommend a 15" tire.

To: jake@codeworm.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Recommend a 15" tire.
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryanmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:04:38 -0700
I've autocrossed the new Spyders a few times.  My experience has been that
the Advan A043 (standard equipment some years) is stickier than the Azenis.
I haven't driven on the Advans in rain but my guess is any tire will be
criticized for its grip in the rain on this car once the tread goes down.

The Potenza S-03 is an excellent tire too.  I know some Spyder guys have run
it.  I'm not sure if they come in the exact sizes you're after but it's
worth a look.  So is the Toyo T1-S.

Bryan Heitkotter
http://www.pbase.com/bryanh

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life
Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married