Re: ex-autocrosser on TV

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: ex-autocrosser on TV
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:07:14 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:Smokerbros@aol.com

"And of course, The Wheel would cover autocrossing today, if autocrossers
would write the articles.  I've tried to get people to write about their
class
only, and I would assemble the articles, but only 2 or 3 people have
volunteered
to write...

Charlie"

Yes, that is a problem. It's been that way for approximately 10 years,
minus a month or two.. The full 10 years will be up in August 2004.
        The good news is the present publisher disdains from publishing
articles signed by "Don Wixcel," whomever he is, attacking members of Solo
II's leadership. (I believe the author of those pieces was using a pen name
to cover up his activities.)
        There's daylight at the end of the tunnel. And the current RE
doesn't ever ask Solo II's leadership to hand over Solo II's treasury.

--John Kelly