The History of the Wheel according to the editor of NAP

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com
Subject: The History of the Wheel according to the editor of NAP
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2004 02:40:19 -0000

Then John Kelly wrote:

> Yes, that is a problem. It's been that way for approximately 10 years,
> minus a month or two.. The full 10 years will be up in August 2004.

In addition to event reports and articles written by Charlie Davis, Sherry
Grantz, Peter Mottaz, Katie Kelley and others, I count more than 40 Solo2 SFR,
Fresno, Sacramento, and NorPac autocross reports published by The Wheel in
1999, 2000, and 2002.

Did these reports fall below your journalistic standards for "coverage"?

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com