I Just Rear Ended a City Employee

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I Just Rear Ended a City Employee
From: Ms Katie Kelly <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
I just drove right into this guy's truck. Not on
purpose. To make a long story short, the police were
called into the scene, not because he wanted to call
them, but because he could lose his job otherwise if
the damage wasn't reported. He kept apologizing to me,
and I said, "I just ran into you. Do you want to use
my phone?"

Upon surveying the situation, Officer Clary decided
not to cite me, didn't mind that I didn't even have a
driver's license on me, or even current insurance. He
didn't even mention the missing front license plate.

Then both Officer Clary, and the innocent victim I
rear ended, THANKED me for being so nice!

Lucy's fine, by the way. She messed up that Chevy
somethin' good!

-Katie