1976 Chevy 4x4 for sale, not yet smogged

To: "Autox List (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1976 Chevy 4x4 for sale, not yet smogged
From: "MrPepsi (Brent Johnson)" <soloii@mrpepsi.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:16:22 -0700
Hey guys, I have a 1976 K-10 4x4 Chevy for sale.
The previous owner did an engine swap and the motor needs a few items before
it will smog.
The smog guy said canister, air intake, and Cats.
We were told by a muffler guy it didn't need Cats, not worth pursuing.
I think the tags on the door that showed the weight were wrong.
Truck is listed on e-bay and Craiglist.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2486334723
http://www.craigslist.org/car/37397817.html
http://www.mrpepsi.com/truck

Price is a flat $700 cash, no stereo.

Brent
925-200-9750
mrpepsi@mrpepsi.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef]