Used Kumhos ecsta v700s 225/50-16

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Used Kumhos ecsta v700s 225/50-16
From: "Butch Garcia" <butchgarcia@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:01:45 -0700
These were my street/autocross tires on my trusty '88 mustang.  (Yah I know
Mark Watson, Terry Campbell and of course Kirk Meline must be laughing at the
size of these tires.) My nephew asked to drive the car around the block one
evening, and little did I know he wanted to see how well the car would stop
and corded at least one tire.  I am still hesitant ( my blood pressure goes
up) to look at the other tires.

So if you have two used but decent tires laying around, please let me know
about it.  For a few $$ perhaps I can take them off your hands.

Thanks.

Btuch