Re: somewhat good news...

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@comcast.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: somewhat good news...
From: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:13:53 -0700 (PDT)
You're forgetting the guy who turned it into a class act! I think
within a month of buying it from me Mark Watson had already put more
money into parts than he had bought the car for.

Before Mark got his hands on it, your daughter once described it in NAP
as "a car which might look something like Tom Lombardo's E Prepared
monster, supposing Lombardo had sold it to a college kid 10 years
ago..." (NAP, June 1999)

Phil