RE: MR2 question for Peter Thana

To: "Don L." <toy4speed@sbcglobal.net>, ba-autox
Subject: RE: MR2 question for Peter Thana
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <peter.thana@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:56:56 -0700
Yes, that was my car!  I sold it to the Buetzers, they are a great
family and I'm really happy for Ryan.  It was really nice to see a car
that I gave so much blood sweat and tears to win the ultimate prize in
Solo2.  It may not have been the best prepared car in the field, but
Ryan gave it one hell of a drive.

I miss that car, and if I had room/budget for another I'd probably buy
Don's.  Probably the nicest looking one I've seen- if anyone has any
questions about these wonderful automobiles please feel free to ask me.

Peter